Monday, April 5, 2010

Branding



For what.

- Somepeople who don't know how to join or start relationship on virtyal space.

Someone who are fed up with on-click relationship ( someone want to keep continuous

relationship)

Someone who wants to feel and touch friendship on social networking websites(virtual space)


As getting older, making friends and having continuous relationship in terms of

sincerity is not that easy in contrast to childhood.

What I want to achive through my product is giving a motivation to people to build up

relationship on both real and virtual space.

So I named my product Kokoma Playground, small child in Korean, containing my wish

that people can actively communicate with each other without any hesitation or prejudice

like a child.

+ children recognize their world by touching, tasting, smelling or listening. Kokoma aims

to satisfy people's basic desire- physical attachment for emotional contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment